We appreciate your trust in allowing us to provide for your dental care needs. We are genuinely proud of our highly dedicated and experienced team of doctors, hygienists, assistants, and support staff. Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality oral health care in a relaxed, safe, and comfortable environment. We are devoted to providing you with excellent patient care, and making you and your family’s visits both rewarding and educational. In preparation for your first visit, you can print new patient forms from our website, then fill them out and bring them to your appointment. You can also peruse our resources section or review our team member’s pages to familiarize yourself with our staff.
Here is what you can expect at your first visit:
- A complete review of your dental and medical history
- A complete oral and periodontal exam of your teeth and gums
- A complete series of x-rays. If you have had a complete set of X-rays taken within the past three years, it would be helpful if you could obtain them before your first visit.
- An oral cancer screening
- A presentation and discussion of your individualized treatment plan which will review the results of your examination, x-rays and intraoral images taken with our digital camera
- Your dentist will be available to answer any and all of your questions.
Your treatment coordinator will assist you with your next appointment and review your insurance benefits and payments options.
If you have any questions or concerns after your appointment, our treatment coordinator is available to meet with you to answer any questions and help you select the treatment option that best suits your needs.